Our focus at Butte Falls Charter School is personal attention to students. With approximately 160 students in grades K-12 and a beautiful and nurturing environment surrounded by forests, creeks and mountains, we offer:
• Small classes, and individual support for every student
• Hands on, project based learning
• A natural resource curriculum
• Scholarships and college credit through RCC and SOU
• Sports, speech and debate, choir, theatre, and many other activities
Transportation is provided from Eagle Point and Shady Cove.
All students are welcome to attend Butte Falls Charter School. Come see for yourself.