Education for Talented and Gifted (TAG) Students
Our District Talented and Gifted Education (TAG) Plan describes our pathway to personalized educational programs or services, or both, beyond those normally provided by the regular school program, in order to serve students who demonstrate outstanding ability or potential in one or more of the following areas:
- General intellectual ability (often referred to as, Intellectually Gifted);
- Academic ability (often referred to as, Academically Talented) in one or more academic areas (including, but not limited to: reading, mathematics, science, and social science);
- Creative ability in using original or nontraditional methods in thinking and producing;
- Leadership ability in motivating the performance of others either in educational or non-educational settings; and/or
- Ability in the visual or performing arts, such as dance, music or art.
Below is a link to our current District Plan for Talented and Gifted Education.
Butte Falls District Plan for Talented and Gifted Education
If you have questions regarding TAG services, please email our TAG Coordinator at